Examine patient outcomes and identify areas for proactive improvement using the following analytic products and solutions.
Partnership for PatientsSM Quality Summary
This comprehensive monthly report, which includes state benchmarks, tracks hospital-specific performance on the CMS-designated measures used for the Partnership for PatientsSM initiative. The data include the CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions (HAC), the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Quality Indicators, readmission measures based on hospitals’ administrative data as reported via ChimeData, and the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) measures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This reporting also captures Connecticut-specific performance measures.
Hospital Quality and Physician Performance
This product allows hospitals to monitor hospital quality and examine physician performance for the purposes of The Joint Commission’s Ongoing Practitioner Performance Evaluation (OPPE) reporting to determine areas for improvement.
- Use interactive, advanced OnDemand analytics to measure physician performance based on a number of different indicators, including resource use and quality indicators.
- Track hospital quality performance on various patient safety indicators, readmission rates, utilization, and mortality rates, and compare performance to other hospitals.
This comprehensive solution provides impactful predictive analytics based on readmissions performance.
- View clinical conditions and potential readmission penalties and assess readmissions using CMS methodology for seven conditions.
- Conduct performance comparisons and use predictive analytics to see detailed diagnosis information for readmissions.
- Data exploration and trend analyses by rates and payer, enabling you to determine clinical areas for improvement.
- OnDemand analytics focused on provider, payer, admission type, and diagnostic categories.
HAC/PSI Analytic Solution
This solution provides critical intelligence about Hospital-Acquired Conditions (HACs) and Patient Safety Indicators (PSIs).
- Gain insight into performance trends, comparisons, state benchmarks, and more.
- Determine if certain categories are driving HAC/PSI rates, and conduct case-level drill downs.
- Evaluate specific risk factors leading to HACs and PSIs, and identify cases with multiple risk factors to determine areas for improvement.
- Compare the number of cases and costs for HAC/PSI encounters versus non-HAC/PSI encounters.